Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Camp Nanowrimo

As you may have noticed from the badge on the side of the blog, I have signed up for Camp Nanowrimo.  That's right: once again, I will attempt to write a 50,000 word novel in just one month.  I did complete it last time, though that time it was actually a cumulative of 50,000 words since I started three separate projects in that time.  Today is day one of Nanowrimo and I've already changed my topic from what I had intended to write about, so we'll see how it goes this time around.  I'm planning to keep posting, though you may be seeing more about Nanowrimo than anything.  Of course, it seems silly to use writing time and energy towards writing about Nanowrimo and not completing my Nanowrimo project but such is the way of procrastination.  I just hope I make it through, as I had no desire to start when I woke up this morning and realized that it is August 1.  Wish me luck (and soy chai lattes)!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! It's enough that I try this every November, I don't know if I could do it twice in one year.

    ReplyDelete