Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Before + After

This is what I looked like this morning...

Ew.  I don't think that I realized what I looked like.
This is why I need a real mirror.

...and this is what I look like now!

I'm bald!

And this is me when I'm being creeping out people who are perfectly okay with hair that is the attached to the head but promptly freak out when they find a hair on any non-scalp surface:


(Note to readers: I'm donating the hair, I'm not just some weirdo with a trunk full of all the hair that's even been cut from my head.  No really, I'm not.)

3 comments:

  1. Your new look is tres chic! (I cut all of mine off last fall for donation, too. Takes some getting used to)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great! But I also think it looked great before! If only mine would grow that long! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha very nice! And that's awesome that you're donating!

    Is it weird not having the hair? I just chopped off about 5-6 inches and I keep going "where the hell is the rest of my hair?" whenever I brush or wash it.

    ReplyDelete