Tuesday, November 30, 2010

NaNoWriMo, Over at Last

That's me!  A big fatty-fat winner!  I just finished now, coming in at 50,174 words spread out over FIVE projects but the consensus is that the number of words is more important than the number of projects which means that I WIN!

I will be back with a more thoughtful wrap-up tomorrow, but for now I just want to say that there were many moments minutes days when I didn't think I'd make it to this moment and I feel supremely awesome for sticking it out which meant starting yet another story about two hours ago.  But oh well.  I did it.  And for tonight, I am freaking awesome.

This paragraph is here for the purpose of having my post be as long as my winner's banner.  And it's no big deal because by now I'm freaking awesome at writing filler.  And DONE.  See you in December.

3 comments:

  1. Have I said "Yay!" yet? I know I did via text, facebook, AND twitter, so I feel like I really HAVE to write it here as well.

    PS I should post our "Do I have to keep writing?" "Do it or I'll slap you" email thread from this afternoon in this comment but I suppose I'll refrain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I was hoping you'd be able to pull it off! And yes, word count is more important. So, you wrote a book of short stories.I'd NEVER be able to do that! Yay!

    ReplyDelete